HAVANA - CIENFUEGOS
DAY 1. Departure to Cienfuegos, known as the Pearl of the South. Tour through its streets and avenues founded by the French. It is located in a wonderful bay, where is the largest choral of Cuba so far discovered, and baptized with the name of Notre Dame. Lunch. Free time. Walk in the bay (as long as weather conditions permit in the summer)/visit to the Botanical garden and the Valley Palace with a cocktail included (in the winter). Hotel del polo accommodation. Dinner.
DAY 2. Breakfast. 10:00 am visit to the dolphinarium and interaction with the Dolphins (closed Wednesday). Departure to Trinidad. City tour. Visit to Plaza Mayor; A city museum; The Church of the Holy Trinity; Bar La Canchánchara, with its typical welcome cocktail; and ceramic workshop. Lunch. Free time in the city. Back to the hotel. Hotel del polo accommodation. Dinner at the hotel.
TRINIDAD - THE VALLEY OF THE MILLS - SANTA CLARA - HAVANA/VARADERO/CAYO SANTA MARIA
DAY 3. Breakfast. Departure to Valle de los Ingenios. Ingenio San Isidro. San Isidro de los Destiladeros is the old mills of the valley of the mills, is the most complete has come to our days, in addition to the House of Housing and a unique belfry, there are several remains of the other components of wit and is Considered one of the sites of greater archaeological value of the valley. Lunch. Continuation Santa Clara. Visit to the Plaza Ernesto Che Guevara, meeting place with one of the most prominent and charismatic personalities of the contemporary world history, and where the museum and the Memorial that bears its name are found. Land transfer for selected polo from the Hotel Los Caneyes.
These prices include:
• Transfers by air-conditioned buses.
• Fixed departures guaranteed with a minimum of 2 passengers.
• The departures are scheduled from 8:30 am, the collection to clients will be depending on the number of clients that need to be collected at the Hotels.
• Guide service in Spanish / Portuguese / throughout the tour, another language according to availability.
• Accommodation according to program description.
• Food with a liquid included in each extra hotel meal.
• Visits indicated in the program.
• National air ticket, if applicable.
• Assistance in airports and tourist centers that are visited by program.