HABANA - GUAMA - TRINIDAD
DAY 1. Breakfast. Pick-up from the hotel. Departure to Guamá, located in the Zapata Peninsula, Matanzas province. Visit to the Crocodile Farm and Taína Village with a nautical tour of 8 KM until you reach the sculptural ensemble made by the famous Cuban artist Rita Longa that represents the culture of Cuban Aboriginal people, in addition to appreciating a different hotel in its structure that coexists in harmony with the environment. Lunch at local restaurant. Departure to the City of Trinidad. Accommodation and dinner at the confirmed hotel. Night off.
DAY 2. Breakfast at the hotel. Tour of the city of Trinidad, known as the Jewel of Cuba or City Museum and one of the most complete and preserved architectural ensembles of the American continent. Walk through its streets to admire its Spanish colonial architecture, which gives the feeling of having stopped in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Visit to the Plaza Mayor, the Romantic Museum and the Canchánchara Bar where you can taste its typical welcome cocktail and listen live to traditional Trinitarian music. Visit to the House of the Pottery to admire one of the oldest traditions of the city in the workshop of the founding family. Lunch at local restaurant. Free time in the city. Back to the hotel. Accommodation and dinner at the confirmed hotel. Night off.
TRINIDAD – CIENFUEGOS – VARADERO / HABANA.
DAY 3. Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the city of Cienfuegos, known as the Pearl of the South and revealing the splendor of a culture with strong influence of its French founders. Walk from the meadow, along the boulevard to Parque Martí. Visit to the Tomás Terry Theatre, House of Cultural Property, Cathedral of the Most Pure Conception and the Palace of Valle where you will know the beautiful legend that is associated with its construction. Lunch at local restaurant. At the end, departure to Varadero and/or Havana. Accommodation in selected hotel. (By the TT. OO.)
These prices include:
• Transfers by air-conditioned buses.
• Fixed departures guaranteed with a minimum of 2 passengers.
• The departures are scheduled from 8:30 am, the collection to clients will be depending on the number of clients that need to be collected at the Hotels.
• Guide service in Spanish / Portuguese / throughout the tour, another language according to availability.
• Accommodation according to program description.
• Food with a liquid included in each extra hotel meal.
• Visits indicated in the program.
• National air ticket, if applicable.
• Assistance in airports and tourist centers that are visited by program.